What 365Ready means for you
Data Anywhere cloud based Data Protection solution to meet all your business and compliance requirements.
- Protect data anywhere – private cloud, on-premise, IaaS, Azure, AWS, GCP data
- Forms part of your 360 Data Management Strategy – for your critical business data
- Completes your Business Continuity Plan
- Reduce business risk
- Eliminate data loss
- Scalable based on your needs
Our 365Ready Partners
Why back-up your Microsoft 365 data?
Backing up your Microsoft 365 data with 365Ready offers several benefits and additional layers of protection.
- Added recovery options in the event of a ransomware or cyber attack
- Reduces confusion around retention policies or gaps
- Long term data retention for compliance
- Protection against accidental or malicious data loss
- Guaranteed data sovereignty with Global Storage cloud
- Ease of management for hybrid deployments and migrations
In some cases data is only available for recovery for up to one month. As these retention policies are maintained directly by Microsoft, they can be updated regularly. This has previously left administrators caught out when expecting certain data to be retained, when it’s not.
How does Microsoft 365 work?
With 365Ready, you can protect at an organisation level or granular item across:
A complete replica
Using 365Ready powered by DataReady you are getting an entirely separate copy of your data, stored on a separate cloud with complete control and access.
You’re in control
Depending on the critical nature of your data, you choose the interval time for snapshots and recovery points. We can also provide you with the facility to do a self-service restore using the advanced search capability for simple items.
No extra hardware
365Ready doesn’t require any on premise components, and utilizes native Microsoft API’s reducing footprint and system performance requirements.