What Security as a Service means for you
Secure your data and critical systems from cyber-attacks
- Reduce IT risk
- Regular threat reporting highlighting critical risks
- External experienced team to identify and manage threats
- Access to Enterprise threat cloud technologies
- Secure and threat protect business data anywhere
Our Security as a Service Partners
Built for your environment
- Scans are scheduled to not impact the availability or performance of your network
- Comprehensive industry-leading scanning technologies that are based on the most exhaustive list of known vulnerabilities and misconfigurations
- Adaptability and scalability to your unique network architecture— our service also extends to your cloud-based and containerised assets
- Identification and prioritisation reporting of the largest and most critical threats to your IT environment
- Prioritisation and risk analysis visibility and reporting that better informs your strategy for remediating vulnerabilities while reporting on progress
Why do you need to think about cloud security?
According to the Cloud Security Report (2023) from ISC2, 24% of organisations suffered a public cloud security breach in the last 12 months.
As businesses transition to the cloud, cybercriminals are now turning their focus to finding vulnerable cloud services. Cloud data protection and cloud data security are important facets of your overall strategy.
Security as a Service can provide you with that peace of mind that you’ve got continual visibility into the network. Allowing you to quickly prioritise and respond in the event of an unintended or unexpected configuration change.
69% of breaches within Australia were due to a security misconfiguration. With our Security as a service, you can continually monitor your cloud resource configurations, mitigating your risk.
We understand the responsibilities of securing public and private cloud. Much like the Microsoft Shared Responsibility Model, there is always a responsibility on the organisation to ensure their cloud is secure.
Security as a Service slots into your environment to ensure that your security policies, tools and strategies are performing as expected and being held to account.
24% of organisations suffered a public cloud security breach in the last 12 months
43% of businesses say public cloud is at higher risk than on-premise environments